Writing Everyday

I watched QTube on QTV (2215H) last night specifically because they had a feature on Chico Garcia.  In case you don't know him, he's a radio DJ on RX93.1. Half of the Chico and Delamar Morning Rush tandem that's on every weekday mornings from 6-10AM.  I listen to them everyday, also read Chico's blog.  I guess I'm a fan. :)  So I had to fight my sleepiness just to catch this feature.

The interview is not about him being a DJ, but about being a blogger.  He mentioned that he writes everyday, since 1996, to improve this skill.

I want to be a better writer, too.  I know it's good practice to write everyday but I haven't been doing it.  Sometimes I just let my thoughts and ideas run through my head without committing them on paper.  And that's why they are often forgotten, unexplored, buried in the recesses of my mind.  Some days when I sit down and actually decide to write, my thoughts are directionless, drifting aimlessly that I just stop even before starting.

This has to change.  And today is the beginning.  I am making a commitment to myself to write everyday.  On this blog, in multiply, on my planner, notebook, wherever.  

I feel better already!  Thanks Chico for the reminder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats