Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

I've wanted to read this book for the longest time. Finally, I was able to borrow a copy from Caloy. This is an axposition on what it means to be a Christian by C.S. Lewis, author of the Narnia series.

This book covers the basics of Christianity such as faith, charity, hope, pride and many others. What I really imbibed from my first reading is the concept of time and what it means to believe that you have already received what you are praying for. I struggled with this before but given theframework, it has become easier. :)

There are more revelations or explanations from this book. It's definitely worthwhile to reread to have a deeper appreciation of the ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats