Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling

10 years later. :)

This book was published in 2009 and I just read it. Yup, 10 years after the fact. This book has been sitting in our shelf for a long time (Richard's) and I never got to it until recently. I've tended to shun anything that is too popular anyway, preferring to be ahead or in this case, behind. Hehe...

Anyway, I really enjoyed this book. It has all the elements for an engaging tale - hero, villain, mystery, twists, triumph. It deserves to be a bestseller. Even though it's targeted for the young adult, I still enjoyed it.

For the record, 5 out of 5 stars. :)

*I am now reading HP and The Goblet of Fire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz