Team Dinner at Relish at Ponte

Last week, our team at work had dinner at Relish at Ponte along Valero St., Makati.  It's right next to Shakey's but I haven't noticed it before.  I was pleasantly surprised that a pretty restaurant is just around the corner waiting to be discovered.  I liked the decor and overall setup a lot - bright and inviting.



I don't know the name of this salad but it was so good!

My order, Baked Salmon (P495).  Salmon is always my default choice.=)

Beef Belly

Pork Belly

Lamb dish

Another lamb dish

Chicken

Most of the entrees cost P350 - P550, which is reasonable considering the serving size.  I got a taste of most of these and they're good but tend to be oily.  Nakakaumay. If you order a meat dish, have a salad or soup as well to counter the grease.

What started as a team of one (me!) in 2009 is now 11.  I am blessed to be part of this group.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats