Birthday

Before this month ends, a quick post about my birthday 11 days ago. We went to the YMCA in the morning because Neil had swim class and I joined the TurboKick class for the first time. I've missed moving and sweating that much. It felt really good despite all the muscle aches that followed.=)

It was also Daniela's 2nd month and she was scheduled for a visit to the doctor for 2 shots. We intentionally did not plan to eat out because we don't know how she would be after the shots. It turned out to be the right decision because she was cranky and fussy the whole day, crying uncontrollably. No amount of carrying and cuddling could appease her. She finally quieted down late at night after a dose of Tylenol.

Although we did not go out, a few friends dropped by the apartment and brought dessert.=) It was a simple celebration but I was not wanting more. It might be a product of getting older but there are just a lot to appreciate and be thankful for at this time of my life.

I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats