28 to Make Part 2

The 28 to Make February creativity prompts by Creative Live has ended. I'm happy to report that I completed all the projects despite starting late. It was a really good exercise. I was not enthusiastic about some of them but most of the time ended up appreciating the outcome or the process. I especially enjoyed seeing what others came up with (#28toMake on Instagram). The daily prompts are done but more irregular prompts will be started by Creative Live. Here are my projects for the second half of the month. Part 1 here.

Blackout poetry.

Tangrams (cake and candle), visualize sound, people-watching mad lib and notes in the wild. I left that post-it note at the mother's room in the office. I hope other moms were encouraged.=)

Something shiny. This was an exercise to pay more attention to objects we would otherwise miss. I noticed Ela's first tooth has come out on this day.

Create a postcard, address an envelope, make your own marker (used yarn) and people-watching mad lib again.

'Keep smiling' lettering exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats