CreativeLive = Awesome!

These days, it's uncommon to find companies that go above and beyond to deliver amazing customer experience. Whenever I deal with online businesses, I generally keep my expectations low. As long as I'm getting what I paid for, then that 's fine. But my recent experience with CreativeLive proved that there are still awesome companies that aim to please and strive to make every interaction personal.

Back in February, I did creativity exercises following a free class called 28 to Make from CreativeLive. At the end of it, they had a raffle from those who posted on Instagram and I won. They contacted me through direct messages on IG, which I did not see for 3 weeks because I just didn't check. They left a comment on one of my posts prompting me to check dms and that's when I found out.

Great prizes!
  • $75 Credit to CreativeLive 
  • $20 Credit to Creative Market
  • 1 Year Subscription to the Monotype Library System from Fonts.com
  • 3 pack of Field Notes & Matching Pen 
  • 1 set of Tattly Temporary Tattoos
I redeemed the online credits and when I got to Fonts.com, it didn't work. It was my fault because I transacted on the expiration date. But I reached out to CL anyway checking if they might be able to extend. They couldn't but they gave me additional $150 credit to CL!


Yesterday, I got the rest of the prizes - notebooks, pen and temporary tattoo. The team at CL said they incorrectly wrote my address so the package so it went on a tour to Washington, DC. They corrected it and gave me another $75 credit to apologize for the delay. They did not have to do any of these special considerations. They don't owe me anything. I'm not even a paying customer yet! But because of this, CL now has my patronage and loyalty. 

Feel free to check them out. They offer great classes in photo and video, art & design, music & audio, craft & maker, money & life. I bought photography and hand lettering courses and look forward to learning from the best in the business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats