San Diego March 2012

San Diego again!

Since San Diego is very close to Las Vegas, of course I had to go visit Nang Lani and her family again.  It was just a short visit, I arrived noon on Friday and left very early on Monday.  Most of it was spent shopping for stuff needed back home.

On Saturday, we went to Fiesta Island.

Nang Lani and family.

With the nephews!

The sun was up but it was still cold.

Borrowed concept.

Panorama.

On Sunday, we went to church and I started packing.  Late at night, we bought In-N-Out burgers.  This is becoming my flight eve meal in San Diego.

Thank you Nang Lani and family for hosting me.  See you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats