March 2012 Photo-a-Day Challenge List

Here I go again... =)  I have attempted an annual photo-a-day project several times before but I have not completed even a 2-month (1-month?) stretch successfully.  I thought of doing it for 2012 but not seriously, only in passing.  Even if I still took a good amount of pictures in January and February, it was not intended for photo-a-day.

I came across Fat Mum Slim and she has suggestions for daily subjects.  I like it because you can be creative within the bounds of the subject suggested.  Also, there's a community that follows this list so you can see what the other participants captured.  Here's the list for March.


I've missed the first 2 days, but I will catch up.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats