Where do we go from here?

Hello, blog! It's been very quiet here. No posts in 2021, which is sad. 

I don't remember things/events very well which is why I like writing things down on my paper planner and taking pictures. The app that I consistently use on my phone is Timehop because I enjoy getting reminded of the past through pictures and videos. I'm on a 1500+ day streak! With the kids, it has been awesome/bittersweet to see how much they've grown.

However, some things are not sufficiently captured by notes on a planner or pictures -- state of mind, current perspectives, events, challenges and inspirations. A friend's blog post linked on Facebook prompted me to revisit this site and consider its future. In the past, this was my way of documenting events primarily for me and eventually for the kids to look back on. I think that will continue, but maybe inject more stories here and there.

Also, I spend too much time online scrolling mindlessly through people's posts. This will help me shift from consuming to creating, and be more purposeful with how I spend my time online.

*********

Reading: The Art of Statistics by David Spiegelhalter
Listening to: Jireh by Elevation Worship and Maverick City
Watching: Moon Knight on Netflix. Latest series watched was Get Organized

Comments

  1. Love it Dee! I like your view about taking note of current state of mind, inspiration, etc… I will write about these, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats