Baguio Teambuilding March 2012

I had very little time spent at home from the US trip before I had to leave again for a 3-day teambuilding in Baguio.  I literally just had about 4 hours to unpack, pack, take a shower and nap.  I did not even get to interact with Neil but what can one do?  Call of duty.

This is a late post because I took very few photos on the p&s and I was not most in them.  So I had to copy from my colleagues, for proof.  We were in meetings most of the time and had very little opportunity to go around, but it' ok since I have seen most of the tourist spots from my last visit in 2008 with the family.  The BenCab Museum will have to be done some other time...

Good morning, Baguio!

As expected, I struggled with jetlag and work backlog while in Baguio.  It helped that there were interactive/physical team activities together with the presentations to keep me awake.  All good!


In meetings like this, food is never missing! Of note are Seafood Island, Forest House, Cafe by the Ruins and Isdaan (in Tarlac, on the way back to Manila).


Good times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats