Neil's Christmas Program

Neil's first performance on the big stage was on December 13 for their school's Christmas program.  During the show, I totally understood why some people can become stage parents.=)

I was at the rehearsal the prior day so I knew what will be shown.  But Neil surprised us in a big way.  He didn't do the actions for the first song during rehearsal but he did it on show day!  I was a proud mommy.

The theme for the program was 'Christmas Around the World' and his class went Korean.


He was clapping when the curtains were opened.

Opening number, He is Lord.

Pambansang Awit

Class presentation.

And here are the videos.


After the program:

Whole household in attendance.

Fun day!

This is one of the reasons why I like that he is in school.  I truly appreciate the effort the teachers put in to teach the kids the songs and keeping things under control on and off the stage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats