September 2013 Photo-a-Day Project

1. Together


2. My name begins with...


3. Lines.

4. Alone. I arrived home to this scene.  Alone for this moment means having no one to talk to.

5. Here forever. Lyrics to 'Not For a Moment.' This song has been playing in my head today. Beautiful reminder of God's unchanging love. Find the video on Youtube by Vertical Church Band.

6. Getting ready.

7. White. Flowers at the Salcedo Park.

8. Made by me.

9. On the wall.

10. Sweet. I received these candy-coated sunflower seeds as pasalubong from an officemate.

11. What I did today. I helped pack these giveaways for an outreach event.

12. Shadow.

13. Unexpected. Gift from HR.

14. Liquid. Paints at the Ayala Museum.

15. Season. Rainy afternoon.

16. Frame. Neil's hands framing his picture. This was taken while waiting for the doctor.

17. In front of me. Struggling with the clues on the bottom right.

18. Vintage. This bracelet is relatively old compared to the other things I own.

19. What is this?

20. In the morning. Quiet time.

21. Rule of thirds. He keeps the grocery list and tells me what to find next.

22. Made me smile. Watched the play and had snacks at Toast Box.

23. From my childhood. First time to post a picture not taken on actual challenge day for photo-a-day. I moved 9 times since leaving home for college and I did not bring any childhood mementos with me. Most of things left in Iligan did not survive the Sendong flood of 2011, but these did! Some of the medals me and my siblings collected. Neil tried them on last year. :)

24. Space. The empty wall space.

25. H is for... Homework.

26. Curve. Office building.

28. 10 o'clock. Backseat passengers.

29. Gold. Afternoon reflection.

30. Found. This 'mess' is inspired by I Spy books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats