Team Dinner at Maple

Our team had dinner at Maple on Monday to welcome the new manager (if you're reading, Hi K!) and celebrate the completion of a project for the sales organization.  The chosen restaurant was Maple, located at San Antonio Plaza along McKinley Road in Makati.  The place is small but it wasn't full that night, plus we had reservations.=)

I've read about Maple from several blogs and was a little curious about the place.  I was decided on ordering the Prime Rib Tapa, based on recommendations, but it was not available that night.=( I settled for the pasta with mussels, salmon and a kick of spice.  I forgot the name but it was pretty good.  The others in our group ordered the baby back ribs, steak and burger.  I think we were all pleased with the food.

It was also my first time to try a version of the croissant-doughnut combo that is quite popular these days.  I don't get the fuss about this dessert though.  It was ok, unless this is subpar compared to the other places that offer it.

As always, great time spent outside the office with the team.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats