Listography

I found this journal while looking through the notebooks section at Fully-Booked.  (Confession: I love notebooks.  I like looking at designs, feeling the paper and the unlimited possibilities of what they could be filled with.)

Back to the journal, it's called My Future Listography.  There's a list topic that you can fill in on every page.  The topics are interesting, fun and thought-provoking.  I like making lists so I was immediately drawn to this format.  They come with cute artwork, too.  Really nice!



Here are a few pages I snapped with my camera phone (low-res).



I, however, did not buy it.  I thought it might be a good exercise to think of my own lists and create my own artwork to go with it.  Work in progress.

Here's Listography on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/My-Future-Listography-Hope-Lists/dp/0811878368/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats