Charity Run

July 22, 2011. UP Diliman

I can't remember the last time I jogged around UP.  Probably while I was still doing my MS?  Basta, too long.  Jogging was one of my favorite things to do while in college and I got to do it again last July 22.

Our team at work participated in a global company-wide charity run where 1 km = $1 to be donated to Shelter from the Storm.


I pledged 12k, but didn't finish it all in one day though.  I did 3+ rounds of the acad oval and made up the remaining distance the following week on the treadmill.  I haven't exercised in more than a month prior to the jog.  The exertion felt goood!  Note to self: Mag-exercise!


After the run...

Then team dinner at Chocolate Kiss.  Good food!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats