Pasikblogan #1: Clumsy Me...

This morning, I spilled my morning drink on the computer table.  The bottom of the laptop got wet, the numeric keys of the external keyboard, the ipod and the speaker phone... I acted quickly, wiped off everything, and happy to say that they seem to (still) be working...

Also today, I bumped my head on the cabinet door WHILE I was trying to open the cabinet!  And right at the corner, too, so it was very painful.  I am now sporting a bukol on my forehead.  Yes, these things still happen to me...

I've noticed that I'm susceptible to these accidents when I am not completely paying attention to my tasks.  My mind is on something else and I unintentionally completely ignore what I'm doing physically.  This is a lesson on being present.

*********
Pasikblogan Challenge #1 - Crappy and Mundane.  See more details here.

Comments

  1. slapstick ang dating! lolz! ;-) . Welcome to PasikBlogan, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats