Reading Goal for 2015

Closing the books for 2014 and setting goals for 2015.

For 2014, I did not really set a reading goal but I still ended up with 20, which is definitely better than the previous years. I think it helped that I was logging the books I’ve read and want to read in my bullet journal, was more active on Goodreads and also took advantage of the public library. This year, I would like to hit at least 20 again.

The last book I read for 2014 was Anita Shreve’s Light on Snow, Nang Lani’s copy and read while we were on vacation in San Diego.

From Goodreads: What makes a family? That's what twelve-year-old Nicky Dillon wonders after she and her widowed father discover a wailing abandoned baby in the snow-filled woods near their New Hampshire home. Through the days that follow, the Dillons and an unexpected visitor who soon turns up at their door-a young woman evidently haunted by her own terrible choices-face a thicket of decisions, each seeming to carry equal possibilities of heartbreak and redemption. Writing with all the emotional resonance that has drawn millions of readers around the world to her fiction, Anita Shreve unfolds in Light on Snow a tender and surprising novel about love and its consequences.
#20 for 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz