Gilmore girls

I'm a big Gilmore girls fan and yet I did not actually see the last few episodes, including the finale, which was a shame. I was so into this show when it was new and I even bought (still have) original DVDs of the first two seasons. There was no way I would be somewhere else if Gilmore girls was on schedule. (Obviously, this was before recording/on-demand programming.) Eventually, I stopped watching. It was probably because I did not subscribe to cable TV at that time.

Then Netflix announced that all 7 seasons will be available starting October 2014. Cool! I watched the episodes from the beginning. After 2 years, I finally finished all of them. It took so long because I'm just not a binge watcher, no matter how good a series is. Ela recognizes the song from the opening credits and it's amusing show she would stop whatever she's doing and sway side-to-side when the music plays.=)

I'm looking forward to the 4-part Gilmore girls series that will be available on Netflix in November. It's almost 10 years from when the series it ended and it would be great to see a continuation of the characters and stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats