1st Anniversary in IHG

I am celebrating a milestone today.  It's my first year anniversary in IHG.  Happy anniversary to me! :)

I started my career in one of the best technology companies in the world (Hello, Intel!) so I had very realistic expectations for my company #2.  I've heard it said by ex-Intel employees that one will be disappointed because Intel standards are hardly met, if ever.  I do agree for some areas, but overall, I believe I chose a good #2.

My IHG appreciation list:

  • Flexi-time, my work hours 2-11PM, which gives me the whole morning to just stay at home and be with Neil.
  • The business trip to Atlanta + vacation to Los Angeles and San Deigo in May/June this year.
  • Upcoming business trip to Orlando + vacation in LA.  (Booked tickets today.)
  • The opportunity to manage.
  • First executive checkup.
  • An entirely new business/industry to learn about.
  • Fun officemates!
    IMG_5816 - Copy
As in every place, there are a few things that could be improved, but I'm keeping things positive today so I'm not sharing them.  Hehe...

Cheers!

***
Thank you God for leading me to this company and for giving me a fruitful year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats