March 2011 Recap

I will remember March for the major (major!) lessons I learned at and about work...  Unfortunately, not highlights but I believe I will be better for this experience.  I chose to deal with the consequences, accept my shortcomings and show up... On the home front, a lot of busy days!  I think this month just zoomed by, but I am still thankful for many, many blessings this month.

5 - Dentist appointment for Neil at Asian Hospital.  Church service at VCF Alabang.
6 - SM Megamall, after ten thousand years.
12 - Visited Erick, Joy and baby at Makati Med; Gabrielle Elise's christening in the afternoon.
14 - Took headshots of our team at work.
18 - Annual bonus payout. Thank you, God! Ordered food from Amber for team at work.
19 - Visited Greenwoods house and lot in Verdana.
21 - Neil's first day of Summer Camp at Gymboree.
27 - Richard's birthday, watched the play Next to Normal and had dinner at Amici, Ayala Triangle Gardens.
29 - Michelle's graduation.  Job interview for Richard.  Got my merit letter.  Thank you, God for this job and my salary increase.
31 - Richard to Cavite to pay property tax, get stuff from Carlo's house and get the house treated for termites.  Another job interview for Richard in the afternoon.

Again, busy month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats