What A Week!

This has been a very tiring week!

First of all, Neil had Gymboree 3 mornings this week.  Richard had 3 job interviews.  It was Michelle's (Richard's niece) graduation on Tuesday (Rich was out most of the day).  Then Thursday, Richard had to go to Dasma, Cavite to pay property taxes, get a few stuff in Manggahan, and have the house in Greenwoods treated for anay.  Friday, Rich had a phone interview 8:30AM, so even if I worked until 2AM, we all had to leave the house by 8AM so that Neil can still make it to Gymboree while Rich does his interview.

Em left Tuesday for field work so all the time that Richard had to be away, I took care of Neil.  Long hours.  It's hard to entertain a toddler!  I just wish I could match his energy.  While I am struggling to stay awake and already nursing headaches in the afternoons, he's still bouncing around the room... Soo tough.  And I still had to make up time at work.

But we made it!  Despite all these appointments, there were no schedule conflicts which is a blessing in itself.

Thank you, God, for getting us through.  But I hope I don't see this level of busy-ness again soon. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats