Filipino Friday 5: Celebrating the Best

It's the last week of Filipino Friday, which means we're one day away from this year's Filipino Reader Conference.

Celebrating the Best. In honor of the first Filipino Readers’ Choice Awards, let’s talk about our favorites for this year. What are your favorite books in 2012 so far? Have you read any awesome Filipino books in the year? If yes, make sure to include them in your list!

I was very deliberate about my reading choices this year and because of this, I can say that I love all of my 2012 books!  It's tough to pick a favorite but if I have to, I'd say The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin and The Introvert Advantage by Marti Olsen Laney.

I was about to write that I did not read any Filipino books this year but I remembered the children's books I bought for Neil. =)   Si Pilong Patago-tago was his favorite for some time.

Filipino children's books


Comments

  1. Cute covers on those children's books! They're adorable.

    I've heard a lot of great things about the Happiness Project. Glad you liked it.

    Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats