Happy birthday, Daddy!


Today is March 27 and I am most thankful for Rich.  Happy birthday, Daddy! 

I thought I would share some things you may not know about my best friend:
  1. NBA fan.  He watches the games, reads articles on nba.com, knows player and team stats and plays the video game.  
  2. A learner who likes to research random things on the web.
  3. Would willingly give you (me!) the last bit of his food pag hiningi ko, kahit gusto nya rin.  
  4. Takes Neil to appointments by himself just so I could take my nap.
  5. Picks me up from work even if it's just across the street.
  6. Enjoys going to the toy store, with or without Neil.=)
  7. Has the energy to match a 4 year old.
  8. Buys for quality.
  9. Decisive and bold when it comes to the big things.
  10. Prays and believes.
And he is funny, too.  It maybe does not look like it with a face like below but that's just because he does not like me to take solo pictures of him.  Hehe... Peace, daddy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats