Porma Boys and Neil's Music Recital

We got the communication from Neil's school stating that they have to be in formal wear for Monday's music recital.  So we got him new long-sleeves and pants during the weekend.  I was not sure if his class was performing or just watching, but I mostly assumed the latter because we did not enroll him in music classes.  I called the school on Monday to confirm and to my surprise, they were performing!  I had 30 minutes to prepare but I made it.  Whew!  I would be so sad if I missed it.

First up, the boys before going to school/work. This would be in my list of favorite father-and-son photos.


I'll Do My Best

A Heart to Change the World

This Little Light of Mine

Such a great group of kids. Some of them have been his classmates for almost 3 years.  This would be their last year in this school and they will soon part ways for elementary. Hahay...

After the program

With Teacher Renzy and Teacher Kurt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats