Santee Lakes and Community Park

I have visited San Diego, specifically El Cajon/Santee many times so I thought I've seen all there is to see around the area. I was wrong. On Saturday, December 27, we went to the Santee Lakes to let the boys expend energy outside the house. This was a very short drive from Nang Lani's house. There are 7 lakes and many activities for visitors to enjoy.

Luke and Neil played at the playground, fed the ducks, biked/rode the scooter (Rich jogging alongside), while Nang Lani and I had a picnic then walked around the lake.

Feeding the ducks

Biking/scooter

Picnic

On December 29 we went to another nearby park, the Santee Town Center Community Park despite the chilly weather because we've been indoors the whole day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats