All-Team Meeting

I reported back to work from my ML on June 22nd. The original plan was to take 12 weeks off but we shortened it to 9 weeks instead. Rich and I discussed this on multiple occasions because wanted to make sure that we were ready to transition and establish new routines, with me being away from home for most of the day.

It was also the week for the annual all-team meeting for our department at work. This meeting used to be held out of state but the venue this year is the Fox Theater in midtown Atlanta. It worked great because there's no need to travel. I was booked at the Hotel Indigo for 3 nights and I had Rich and the kiddos with me for the first night. It was hard because the hotel room was too small for us so I checked out after one night and Rich drove me to/from the meeting everyday instead.

Some photos from the meeting:
^ Welcome Reception. Philippines represent!
^ Celebration dinner
^ Our team performance
^ At the lobby of Hotel Indigo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats