28 to Make

I am participating in a creativity project for February called 28 to Make, hosted by Creative Live. There are daily prompts and video instructions that encourages participants to do small projects everyday. I joined a little late so I did a lot of catching up last week. I have really enjoyed the exercises so far. And if you follow me on IG, my apologies for posting way more than usual recently. You can find the projects on IG using #28tomake.

Draw your beverage, houseplant, favorite album art, what's in your bag.

Draw a receipt, 30 circles, scribbles and shapes (with Neil), blind contour self-portrait

People-watching mad lib, exquisite corpse (with Rich and Neil), photo doodles and mindmap.

More to come! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats