San Francisco (Throwback)

I have been to San Francisco three times, all more than 10 years ago. I didn't realize it was that long ago until I reviewed the pictures. The first one was with Rich and family in 2003. The next two trips were with Intel colleagues on consecutive weekends in 2005. I remember being there on fleet week, which was fun but also not fun because of the very heavy traffic. I enjoyed the tour of Alcatraz, walking on the Golden Gate Bridge, having excellent clam chowder at Pier 39 and being amazed at Palace of the Fine Arts. It would be nice to go back but for now, here are pictures from the olden days.=)

2003

2005

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats