NatGeo Earth Day Run

Richard and I will be at the NatGeo Earth Day Run on April 18 at the Mall of Asia grounds.  We registered last Sunday, which was the last day.  I was worried there won't be any race kits left but not so!  We are meant to run the 5k on Sunday. :)

I haven't exercised in weeks (months?) so this is a good way to kickstart a regimen.  I was on the treadmill for 30 minutes the other day and needless to say, my legs hurt now.  But I have to do some physical and mental conditioning to ready myself for the fun run.  I'll do this twice more before Sunday.  I just want to push myself and finish with a good time. :)

Would you believe this is my first commercial (ie pay to join) fun run ever?  Somebody's excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats