Flip Video Free with HP Printers


I learned about this promo from chuvaness and I got so excited because R and I have been talking about buying a printer/scanner just this week, and I have been wanting a Flip ever since Daphne Osena posted about it on her blog!  I've checked the reviews for these several times and was just having difficulty justifying another video gadget since the DLSR can already take HD videos.  This promo is the perfect opportunity!

So R went to check out the printers and we found out that the ones included in the promo need the more expensive ink (P1050 vs. P350).  For about 7 ink refills, I can already buy the Flip.  We bought another model instead...

Even though I can't Flip out yet, it's still ok because we made the sensible decision in this case.  I have to use my cameras for taking videos for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats