Date Afternoon - Biblical Money Management

Remember how I said that we need to make date afternoons more regular?  Another opportunity came up yesterday.  Richard and I attended the Biblical Money Management talk at Greenhills Christian Fellowship.  Not a typical thing to do on a date but this counts as one in my book.


My sister Em informed us about this last week.  We decided to go.  The speaker was Matthew Kok, a HK-based banker and elder of the Evangelical Free Church of China.

The Bible is full of lessons about money.  We were given handouts with the outline and reference verses.  Kok is a good speaker and I appreciate his examples and anecdotes.  We thought it was time well-spent.  It's really great to do this with Rich (he was feeling a little sick) so I don't have to relay the information to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats