Welcome, Sofa!

I woke up from my siesta yesterday and found this sofa in the sala! Daming s-a words. :)  Finally, we have a decent sala furniture, after 10 months in this condo. It feels more a little more homey now.


We used to have just a mattress here and it served as a multi-purpose area for Neil.  I think he doesn't miss the old setup.

The great thing about this sofa is the storage under the seat.  Finally, we found something that's multi-purpose.  We've been scouring the furniture shops for something like this months ago, but they didn't have it then so we kinda gave up on the sofa quest.

Then one day, Rich came home and told me he ordered a sofa. Without me. Waah! I wanted to be part of the decision, too! Anyway, he brought 3 color swatches for me to choose from. That's my contribution, the color.  But I have to say, he did a good job choosing the style.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats