Drawing Again

A few months ago, I started to draw again. I don't remember the last time I drew but I just decided to pick up this hobby. It was something I've always wanted to do more consistently.  I've been keeping a stash of drawing supplies at the back of my clothes cabinet. One day I brought them out, and so starts my return journey to drawing. It's something I want to get better at, and practice makes better. :)


I have a few books on drawing, bought years ago. I'm rereading 'Drawing from the Right Side of the Brain' by Betty Edwards and this time, also following the exercises. I'm also reading 'The Artist's Way' by Julia Cameron.

I've been drawing on and off, depending on my free time.  This is my most recent exercise.  The next assignment is to draw another hand holding an object.  I'm still considering my objects. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats