Crumpler 6MDH and Ebay

I finally bought my camera gear a better house. :)

I got a Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home.  I like that it doesn't look too much like a camera bag, and I can configure the space inside using velcro separators.  Before this, I was using Richard's old Sony videocam bag, which had space enough for the camera+lens, and nothing else.  The Crumpler is still a bit roomy for my current stuff but I have a few more things I want to get, as soon as the budget allows. Weee! :)
IMG_6823

I bought the bag from ebay.ph and it was unused.  The seller got it as a gift and did not use it at all.  I checked the retail price and I actually bought it at 40% off.  It pays to check ebay!  At first we worried if the seller won't come through (which I think is normal if you're transacting with a stranger), but I made sure to check ratings and ask a few questions before completing the transaction.  It's hard-earned money after all.  But I got the bag and I'm happy with it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats