Going Black

I love coffee.  That's no secret.  When Richard and I got married, we received 3 coffee makers from friends who know about my coffee-love.

The thing is, I enjoy the vendo variety as much (well maybe not AS much) as the Starbucks or Coffee Bean variety.  I'm the easy-to-please kind.=)

I took a break from the caffeine when I was pregnant and nursing, but now I'm back to enjoying at least one cup a day.  I signal the start of my work day with a visit to the Nescafe vendo at the pantry.  A few times, maybe I buy from Starbucks as a treat.  I am kuripot and think that they're expensive.  Especially when compared to the P5 per cup from the vendo! :)

Anyway, the last few days, I've been taking my coffee black.  Before, I always pick #5 (coffee+cream+sugar) but I've been feel the sugar in my system even after drinking 2 cups of water post-coffee.  I have sugar-umay so I tried black and surprisingly, liked it.

I am now a convert.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats