Kids' Yoga at Urban Ashram

I am always looking for new activities for Neil to try.  When I saw this deal for Kids' Yoga from Dealgrocer, I emailed Rich right away.  This has the ideal components -- physical activity, interaction with other kids and convenient location.  

Urban Ashram is located at the 3rd floor of Active Fun in BGC.  The facility is new, clean and well-furnished.  I love the industrial design.

There was a good number of kids and parents on this day.  I was supposed to just leave Neil in the room but the teacher asked if I was joining. "You mean to watch?" It turns out parents are encouraged to join, too.  Family activity!

Richard and I took turns with Neil.

He was really participative and enjoyed the whole activity.  So we will be back for a few more sessions.


Look what we found.  The Fox International Channel office is at the same floor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats