The Seventeen Second Miracle by Jason F. Wright

I am the kind of reader who's always in the middle of 3 or more books at any time.  The fact that the family likes to hang out at bookstores is not helping.  I am always tempted to buy this or that book, which compounds my issue.  Today, I bought The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.  This has been on my want-to-read list for a while but I was finally prompted to buy it after reading great reviews from Daphne and Jasmine Star.  But, the few unfinished books haunt me so I got down to business and finished one today, The Seventeen Second Miracle by Jason F. Wright.


I bought this at NBS.  It seemed promising based on the blurb and it was hugely discounted so I bought it.  It started well enough, but I was turned off by a line in the prologue.  I was ready to quit on the book but decided to give it another go.  Although some of the twists were predictable, it was overall a good read.

Now I'm ready for Wallflower!=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats