2013 Tools

I feel more optimistic about this new year than the previous new years.  I don't know why specifically but I just feel empowered to make significant changes this year in many aspects - self, home, relationships and career.  I am sharing my 2013 tools below.


Planner - Finally completed my Starbucks stickers yesterday and got the black planner.  I'm a planner person and I expect that this will be fully utilized this year.  I use my planner not just as a reminder for events/plans but as a scrapbook as well.  I paste tickets, pictures and other paper memorabilia on the pages.

The Bible.

One Year Devotional by Tiegreen - I bought this in Booksale late last year.  I read the first few pages and really liked the style and depth of the message.  It was a steal at P230 because the same devo is listed on Amazon at over $15.00.

Journal - More writing this year.

Pens - I'm using multicolored Staedtler pens, recommended by this blog.

Below is my blessings jar.  Nang Lani shared the idea on Facebook.  You list down your blessings throughout the year, put them in the jar and review at the end of the year.  This will remind me to count my blessings.  I googled blessings jars and found this.  Copied with pride. =)


Happy new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats