Neil's Christmas Presentation

I always look forward to Neil's school presentations. They have 2 big ones every year, the Christmas program and closing ceremonies in March.  It just makes me so grateful and proud as a parent to see him perform on stage with his classmates.  I know they practiced for weeks and I root for the whole class to succeed!=)

I was present during the final practice for his previous programs but not this time. Only Rich accompanied him while I took care of some errands.  So the whole program was a "surprise" to me.  His class sang "Star ng Pasko" and "Hush, There's a Baby." Neil did great! Proud mommy moment.=)

(A look back at his presentations from 2011 and 2012)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats