XO64 Bistro - Twice in 4 days =)

XO46 Bistro
G/F Le Grand Condominium
Valero St., Makati City

I got Deal Grocer vouchers for XO46 Bistro a few months ago and as of Thursday last week, I only had 4 days before the redemption period ends.  Good thing Caloy and Charm were available for dinner on Thursday and we used the extra voucher yesterday for dinner after watching Frozen.

I've been to XO4 a few times now and I really like the food, ambiance and the fact that servers address diners as senorito/senorita and speak in 100% Filipino.  It's like a mini-performance.=) I just wonder why it takes them soo long to process the bill though but aside from that, I highly recommend this place.

Lechon Sisig
Apan-apan
Dumaguete Express
Seafood Sinigang
Salabat. Soo good but could do with less sugar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats