Frozen

We took Neil to watch Frozen last Sunday.  I've read/heard only positive feedback about this movie and it certainly did not disappoint.  There was a Mickey Mouse short in the beginning which I found weird but Neil found it really funny.  He was laughing out loud.  Must be an age thing.=)


We really enjoyed the movie.  It's about sisters, mixed with classic Disney elements including music, a love story, animals, and lovable funny character in Olaf the snowman.  I didn't recognize the voices during the movie so I was really impressed when I found out Anna was Kristen Bell (of Veronica Mars, a favorite!).  She can really sing and she held her own against Idina Menzel who voiced Elsa. Great holiday movie!

These photos were taken using my phone, thus the low quality. I should stop relying on it so much and go back to using a real camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats