Counting Crows and Rob Thomas Concert

If I kept a bucket list, I would have checked off  a big one last Monday. I saw my favorite band, Counting Crows, perform live! It was a double header with Rob Thomas, which was great because Matchbox 20 was also a big part of my college soundtrack.

I learned about the concert on Facebook. I got excited but realized I probably can't go because Rich and I can't take the kids and I didn't know who else I could go with. Still, I clicked on 'Interested' and it turned out Anne and Sally wanted to watch, too. So I bought our tickets and we made it happen.

Counting Crows sang many of the songs from the old albums, basically the ones I listened to a lot in college. They are awesome live, definitely a night to remember. I took very few pictures and videos and went old school most of the time, just watched and listened.=)

I compiled the video clips I took.


Rob Thomas in the background.

Set list, from Counting Crows Fb page.

With Sally and Anne

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats