Six Flags Over Georgia

Last year, 5 of my vacation days expired.:( I did not do a very good job of planning and taking days off. Even for special days, I showed up for work. I don't even remember what I worked on that was so important.

Now, I look for opportunities to take my days off, like yesterday. It was meet-and-greet day at Neil's school before he starts 3rd grade next week. Richard accompanied him last year so I really wanted to be present this time.

We met his teachers, got school supplies and completed the paperwork for registration. And because we're still trying to be efficient, Neil and I squeezed in dental appointments in the morning.

In the afternoon, we went to Six Flags Over Georgia as 'huling hirit' summer activity before school. We went on a few rides then spent an hour at Hurricane Harbor, the water park inside Six Flags.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats