Listography
I found this journal while looking through the notebooks section at Fully-Booked. (Confession: I love notebooks. I like looking at designs, feeling the paper and the unlimited possibilities of what they could be filled with.) Back to the journal, it's called My Future Listography. There's a list topic that you can fill in on every page. The topics are interesting, fun and thought-provoking. I like making lists so I was immediately drawn to this format. They come with cute artwork, too. Really nice! Here are a few pages I snapped with my camera phone (low-res). I, however, did not buy it. I thought it might be a good exercise to think of my own lists and create my own artwork to go with it. Work in progress. Here's Listography on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/My-Future-Listography-Hope-Lists/dp/0811878368/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b
Nice ning lighting sa window.
ReplyDeleteUsing the DSLR again while the small camera is out for cleaning. It's really nice if there's good lighting, not so much for low light.
Delete