Snacks - Fudgee Barr

Fudgee Barr. I'm not a fan of the spelling but this really tastes good, especially when frozen and paired with cold milk. :) Yummy!

This tandem was my dessert for a few meals last week. It was so good I had to stop myself from consuming more than one at a time.

This was my first time to buy Fudgee Barr.  I always see them in different flavors/varieties at the grocery and I finally decided to grab one last week. I like trying different food/snacks and this was a worthwhile experiment. Would I buy it again?  Probably, but not soon. That's just how I am. Although it was good, it's not really something that I would crave.

And there are lots of other snacks to try! I should probably choose something that's healthier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats