Shoot: Guen and Elize

Photoshoot.  I really don't like this word. I think it's too America's Next Top Model so I'll use shoot instead.=)

A small group of photography enthusiasts at the office decided to do a shoot last Sunday.  This is the same group that organized the first ever shoot I joined in January.  We chose the common areas at the condo as our venue this time around.  While I took care of the venue, the rest contacted people who were willing to model, and do makeup as well.  All pro bono because we were all just practicing.=)

What I figured out from the January shoot is that I really like taking portraits.  I like documenting people at specific moments in their life.  I like my pictures to look as natural and unposed as possible, definitely not the highly stylized fashion editorial type.

So even though our models were made up for fashion shoots, my photos are still mostly portraits and I gravitate towards the ones where they are not doing the model face.  You know what I mean? =)

Here are a few shots from Sunday.

G.



E.


Models: Guen Cristobal/Elize Josef
Makeup: Fritzie Estillore/Riam Legaspi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats