Shopping at Forever 21

Much has been said about the Forever 21 launch in Manila July last year.  I've seen the store in US malls but just never bothered to check out what they have so now that it's here, I might as well check out what all the hype was about.  But the launch has come and gone and I still haven't stepped inside Megamall.  The curiosity may also have dissipated because I've finally been to the store in Orlando, where the only stuff I bought were gloves.  The displays were a mess so it wasn't very inviting.

Then yesterday afternoon, we(?) all just decided to go to Forever21.  This trip was also spurred by how dark my closet looked after I hung all the newly-washed clothes from Suds.

Black, dark blue, brown, gray.
Were all the colors that I see..

And suddenly, I felt the need for color.  And Rich agreed.  Tell me, how many women out there can say their husbands encourage them to go shopping?=)  And he said I should get at least 3 things para sulit ang byahe.  Then I was pressured!  For real!  Waah!

Anyway, I think that excursion went well.  Thanks to Em, my walking second opinion.

 
Yeah, there's a couple in gray... Not really the pop of color I wanted but they're classic and I can use them at work.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats