Accommodations - September 2012

On this trip, we had three changes in lodging - Staybridge Suites, Black Bear Lodge and Crowne Plaza.  In previous trips to Atlanta, I stayed at the InterContinental and another Staybridge so it was my first time on all three properties.

We stayed a couple of nights at Staybridge, my favorite brand in the portfolio.

The housing highlight of this trip would be Black Bear Lodge.  I was assigned to a very large room with 2 big beds.  There's a jacuzzi which I was able to enjoy just once.




This is not in my room but in one of the meeting halls.  That moose head is huge!

After a week of living in the country, we were back in Atlanta.  I stayed one night at the Crowne Plaza before taking my flight back to the Philippines.



My view.

There's no place like home. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats