Absentee Blog-Mommy

I have been on an involuntary hiatus from blogging because the laptop charger decided to quit last week.  The laptop has less than 3 minutes of battery life when unplugged so I have not used it for a while.  I have withdrawal issues from not having access to my pictures and since this is blog is really a photo album, the whole enterprise has to be put on hold for the meantime.

Then yesterday, I discovered something.  The Dell laptop at home can run on the HP charger.  It does not charge the battery (always at 0%), but it keeps it alive.=)  I'm back!  I will catch up on posts this weekend.

Happpy Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around the Internet 12.09.11

It's Not Complicated: Samson and Delilah, Ruth and Boaz

Filipino Friday 3: Reading Habits and Book Formats